top of page


Tax Refunds
Tax Refunds


During your U.S. employment, your employer withheld taxes and most likely, you can receive a portion-or even all of these funds back by filing a tax return.Average tax refunds are between $300-$800 and these funds can be sent to you wherever you are. Your tax refund depends on your visa type, earning, state and length of employment. Here are some examples of what other participants like you have received in the past:

  • J work and travel visa: $520

  • H1B/H2B/H3 visa: $731

  • J or Q internship visa: $899

Are you ready to start filing your return? The process is easy! AmerEx tax professionals handle document preparation and submissions fill out the online form to get started.


Interested in getting started, but need more information? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).

bottom of page